Career Development Institute II
Job Readiness Training Program Offered
MNDC Offering New Job Readiness Program: Career Development Institute II
MNDC is now offering a job readiness training program for 18 - 24 year olds. Called Career Development Institute II (CDI-II), it will provide two weeks of class instruction followed by a three-week paid internship. This job placement program includes:
- Paid work experience
- Academic enrichment
- Life skills
- On-the-job skills development
- NJ Transit monthly bus pass
- Youth between the ages of 18-24
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
- Must be committed to the program and employment
- Must meet income requirement
- Must reside in Montclair, Bloomfield or Belleville
For more information, contact MNDC.
FOR MORE INFORMATION